Tax Day is May 17 this year and that comes with a whole of savings and deals!
Whether you have already filed your taxes or not, you can get retail deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and Dollar General.
You can also save on tax software and tax filing services that day!
Of course, you can celebrate getting your taxes done with food and drink deals and other miscellaneous bargains!
- Dollar General- Spend $25 pre-tax on or before 5/15 and you'll save $5
- Best Buy- 20% tax software
- Amazon- Buy TurboTax Deluxe for $10 off on Amazon & get a $10 Amazon gift card
- TaxSlayer- Get 35% off your federal tax return
- TurboTax- Get $20 off TurboTax through May 15
- H&R Block- Get 20% off H&R Block online tax filing products
- Tax Act-Get 20% off your federal tax return
- Southwest Airlines- If you have a Southwest Rapid Rewards account, login and click the link for TurboTax. If you file using that link, you’ll earn 1,000 points.
- Cinnabon-free treats
- Firehouse Subs- a free medium sub with the purchase of a medium or large sub, chips, and a drink.
Check out the list over at PennyHoarder.com!