Actor, Mark Wahlberg, has gained 20 pounds for a new movie role, and plans to gain an additional 10 pounds. Mark Wahlberg is eating approximately 7000 calories a day, to achieve his new weight-gain goal. This is almost 3 times the normal recommended calorie intake. Luckily, Mark Wahlberg is working with doctors and nutritionists to make sure his health and safety are closely monitored.
- To reach his weight loss goal, Mark Wahlberg wakes up around 3:00AM and starts his day. Over the course of a day, here is a list of the foods he eats:
four eggs, followed by a workout
- six strips of bacon, 8 eggs, one cup of rice, two tablespoons of olive oil, and a protein shake.
- a protein, such as hamburger patty, ground turkey, meatloaf, plus another cup of rice
- half a chicken, one cup of rice, one cup of cooked spinach, and one cup of beets
- 8 oz of veal or pork chop
- 4 oz salmon, with another cup of rice and beets
- 8 oz of steak + 8 oz of a white fish + vegetables
- mixture of oatmeal, applesauce, jelly/jam, almond butter, and molasses before bedtime
No word of how many cheat days he has built into his diet. :)