So I've been on this weight-loss journey, doing a complete lifestyle change. The upside, I'm feeling better, have more energy, and more confident. The downside- I look like Busta Rhymes picked out my clothes for me. So now, I'm looking for stuff that fit.
The girls at work were talking about how they all hate my jeans because they look like dad jeans.
The consensus is I'd look amazing in slim / straight fit jeans. Skinny jeans to follow.
TYPES OF JEANS:
- Skinny – The latest addition to the jeans family, this style is a tighter fit with a tapered leg opening. Generally low to mid-rise with a zipper fly. Skinny from hip to hem.
- Slim – Not too tight, not too loose. Generally mid-rise with a zip fly. Straight through the hip, slim through the thigh with a narrower leg opening.
- Regular – Straight leg jeans, generally with a mid-rise. The trouser leg falls straight from the knee to hem, with a fairly large leg opening. Straight through hip and thigh.
- Relaxed – A loose fit from the waist to the leg opening, a relaxed cut denim is not going to hug any part of your body.
- Loose – A baggy fit. The roomiest fit of jeans, provides plenty of space in the thighs, legs and butt for men who need it.
If you don't know the right type of jeans for you, check it out here: https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/jeans-for-body-type/