We've seen videos like this before, and every time my heart is in my throat. This woman is innocently walking her cute little dog on a leash, and when she gets on the elevator, the doors close before her dog can get in with her. Thank the lucky stars above that the gentleman in the video was in the right place at the right time. Thanks to his quick thinking and lightning fast reaction, the dog was saved from being choked to death. Please, please be careful when bringing your leashed pets on an elevator! It seems like such a simple thing to do, but it can be very dangerous.