Ahead of Halloween: Check the SLED website for Registered Sex Offenders

Before you take your children trick or treating, it would be a good idea to check the SLED website at sled.sc.gov for registered sex offenders in the neighborhood. Obviously you would want to stay away from those houses.

 For questions regarding the Sex Offender Registry, contact the SOR Unit at FCSO at 843-665-2121, ext. 367.

Here's the link-- when you get to the page, you'll need to click "accept" towards the bottom


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content