Here are a list of closings, cancellations, and delays for Friday, January 5th:
- Chesterfield County Schools will be closed.
- Dillon County School District 3 and 4 will be closed.
- Darlington County Schools will be closed for students and staff.
- Florence School District 1 will be closed for students and staff.
- Florence School District 2 will be closed.
- Florence School District 3 will be closed.
- Florence School District 4 will be closed.
- Florence School District 5 (Johnsonville) will be closed.
- Georgetown County Schools will be closed Friday.
- Horry County Schools will be closed.
- Marion County Schools will be closed.
- Scotland County Schools will be closed.
- Sumter School District will be closed.
- Williamsburg County Schools will be closed.
- Marlboro Academy will be closed for students and staff.
- Carolina Academy in Lake City will be closed Friday.
- Dillon Christian School will be closed.
- The Kings Academy will be closed.
- Trinity-Byrnes Collegiate School in Darlington will be closed.
- Mullins-Marion Christian School will be closed.
- Coastal Carolina University will reopen at 11:00am.
- Horry Georgetown Technical College will be closed.
- Florence Darlington Technical College will be closed.
- Williamsburg Technical College will be closed.
- Francis Marion University will reopen at 10:30am.
- Darlington County offices will reopen Friday, January 5th at 10:30am. The landfill and recycling center sites will open at 10:30am and will close at 5pm. They will resume normal hours on Saturday, January 6th.
- Darlington County Rec Department activities are cancelled for this weekend. This includes the jamborees at the TB Thomas Center and Darlington High School on Saturday.
- All Florence County government, non-emergency, offices will be closed Friday, January 5th.
- All Florence County Library System will be closed.
- Lake City offices will be closed Friday.
- Robeson County Courthouse and offices will reopen at 11am.
- For Friday, January 5, all McLeod physician offices in all locations will open at 11 a.m. for patient needs. The McLeod Urgent Care Center in Florence and Darlington will open at 10 a.m. Questions or concerns please call McLeod Public Information at 843.777-2592.
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center office closures and hours for Friday, January 5, 2018:
- All medical offices of The Medical Group will re-open at 9:00 a.m.
- The Wound Center office will reopen at 10:00 a.m.
- Physical Therapy will reopen at 8:00 a.m.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab will be closed all day and reopen Monday.
- Sleep Lab will be closed Friday night
- The Florence Family YMCA will open at noon on Friday, Jan. 5.
- The PDRTA is delaying start times for many of its scheduled bus services on Friday January 5 as follows:
COMMUTER SERVICES TO MYRTLE BEACH FROM MARION, MULLINS, AND LAKE CITY: For the Friday morning trips to Myrtle Beach the bus from Mullins / Marion will run on schedule and there will be NO BUS SERVICE from Lake City / Johnsonville.
COMMUTER SERVICE BETWEEN MARION AND DILLON COUNTIES: This bus will operate on schedule.
LAKETRAN SERVICE IN LAKE CITY: The LakeTran bus will NOT operate.
DARLINGTON: The DART bus will NOT operate. There will be NO bus commuter service to Florence.
FLORENCE TRANSIT SYSTEM: Service will be delayed until 12:00 NOON on all Florence Transit bus routes.
LAMAR-TIMMONSVILLE-FLORENCE: There will be no 7:00AM trip. Bus service will begin with the 12:00PM trip.
These service changes may be further subject to road conditions. Please call the PDRTA at 843-665-2227, Ext 2 for up to the minute service conditions or check www.pdrta.org for more information.
To report your closing or delay, please email email@example.com .